Emotional well-being is often overlooked in today’s hectic world. Bonnie Hartley-Selvey, LCSW will work with you, your partner and other family members to help you create a healthy and loving environment. Bonnie is here to listen to you and to help develop a counseling plan uniquely fit to your interests and needs. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist specializing in individual, group, couples and family therapy. In addition to traditional counseling, Bonnie is also a certified sex therapist. Bonnie is able to assist you and your partner work through sensitive issues in a supportive and educational environment. When you need to rebuild relationships, Bonnie can help!
Counseling services are provided for the following needs:
- Women's Issues
- Sexual Problems
Memberships and Affiliations
- Clinical Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Clinical Member of the Georgia Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- Board-Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work
- Clinical Member of the American Group Psychotherapy Association
- Listed in the NASW Register of Clinical Social Workers and the National Registry of Certified Group Psychotherapists
Bonnie has served Cobb County for more than 30 years. She offers psychiatric consultations by appointment. Please call for more information.