Signs of Need
Are there issues in your relationship?
- Are you obsessively thinking about divorce?
- Is contact between partners diminishes and communication and time spent together become less and less?
- Are you attacking, provoking, blaming or being overly critical of your partner?
- Is one or both partners seem to be distant, distracted or miles away in their thoughts?
- Is your sex life different, diminishng, or non-existent?
Bonnie Can Help!
Do you feel anxious, depressed or find yourself grieving? If so, you may experience:
- Disturbances in your sleeping and eating patterns
- Withdrawn and detached, showing no interest
- Irritability or bursts of anger
- Tiredness and lack of energy
- Heaviness in the chest or throat
- The feeling that nothing is real
Some of the symptoms of a mid-life crisis:
- Fears of aging
- Anxious, worried
- Narrowing of interest
- Fatigue, depression
- Impulsive responses
- Closed, withdrawn
- Rebellion against other people's agenda
If you feel you're experiencing these symptoms, or think you may have other issues pointing at mental health problems, contact Bonnie Hartley-Selvey, LCSW and schedule an appointment. When you're in need, Bonnie can help!